What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment that gently straightens your teeth. Through a series of custom-made, removable aligners, the Invisalign system gradually moves your teeth to an ideal position.
The advantages of Invisalign treatment
- Invisalign aligners are removable, making it easier to brush and floss to maintain your oral health during treatment.
- Attend functions and events in confidence with Invisalign aligners. Virtually invisible, very few people would notice you’re having your teeth straightened.
- Get straighter teeth more comfortably thanks to innovative SmartForce and SmartTrack technologies in Invisalign aligners.
- With dentist visits only approximately every 6-8 weeks, Invisalign aligners are ideal even for a busy lifestyle, allowing you to spend more time doing the things that you love.
- Craving a snack? Since Invisalign aligners are easily removable, you have the freedom to eat, chew and drink whatever you like.
How does the Invisalign system work?
- Using Align Technology’s software, your dentist will create a customised 3D treatment plan. This will show you the final position your teeth are predicted to reach. This also informs you of the likely length of the treatment.
- The customised aligners will be manufactured and shipped to your dentist. Your series of custom-made aligners will be given to you (typically 3-4 sets at a time) for you to wear every day, and change approximately every 1-2 weeks.
- You will visit your dentist approximately every 6-8 weeks to monitor your progress, and receive the next series of aligners.
- Once you have finished treatment, retainers will be required to hold your teeth in position.
Our Invisalign Pricing
|Initial Orthodontic Treatment Assessment
(includes panoramic and lateral ceph xray/photos/digital intra-oral iTero scan)
|Invisalign Complete Treatment||
Want To Know More?
Or Book Your Free Orthodontic Consultation Now
Note: Free orthodontic consultations are a special offer - free for a limited time only